about:

Folding in Sydney is a guide to sea Kayaking in Sydney. It is written, edited, researched and occasionally spell checked by Fergus Stevens.

I want to present to you a bit of a resource that can be used to gain a insight into some of the practicallities of Sea Kayaking in general and more specifically Sea Kayaking in Sydney with a folding kayak.

I welcome any suggestions or comments, so please get in touch.

Sincearly
Fergus Stevens

-- close window --

Folding In Sydney

One man's guide to getting started in the sport of Sea Kayaking in Sydney with a folding kayak.
Welcome to the Blog
Welcome to the blog. I will be attempting to document my experiences and knowledge gained as I explore the sport of Sea Kayaking in Sydney, Australia.

I want to present to you a bit of a resource that you can leverage to gain a beginners insight into Sea Kayaking in general and more specifically Sea Kayaking in Sydney with a folding kayak.

I just recently taken delivery of my first kayak. I think it is a beautiful boat and I am very excite about getting to grips with it. The boat I chose, after about 12 months of deliberation, is a 2005 Feathercraft Big Kahuna. I will be providing you with a personal review of the boat at another time.

I primary decided to go for a folding kayak for simple logistical reasons. I live in a small compact apartment in Manly, no car and have a problem with wanderlust. A hard shell kayak just did not fit my needs, and just did not have the same degree of independent-cool image that I felt that I needed! Yes I am shallow!
1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home